It's the biggest sale of the year!
It's also the best time to purchase a few books. Of course, there is always Amazon but some brick and mortar stores have amazing deals!
I have compiled a list of all the stores (online and physical) that have book sales going on during Black Friday. Find them listed below:
Amazon is a great place to get electronics. They are not well known for physical book deals during Black Friday.
- Kindle E-Reader - $49
- Kindle Paperwhite- $89
- Kindle Fire 7 Tablet - $30 - I love reading magazines on here!
Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble is a great place to stock up on books during Black Friday. If you are a member you can get an extra 20% on hardcovers and 10% on everything else.
- 50% of select books, music, and movies.
- Buy 1, Get one 50% off educational toys and games.
- Now, the best part!! Signed Editions - read the entire list HERE.
- Nook GlowLight 3 for $99.
- 30% Print Magazines.
Half Price Books
I haven't personally shopped at Half Price Books before. I have never been to their store or shopped online. But it's a popular store for cheaper book prices.
- 20% Off Entire Store!
- Tote bag & $5 gift card to first 100 customers. One bag will have a $100 gift card.
Lifeway is the store for everything Christian. They have Bibles, Christian fiction, music CDs, movies, decor, and more! I personally love shopping here. And they do price match!
- Study Bibles starting at $19.
- Christian fiction books starting at $5. Many of them at only $5!
- $10 Planners.
- Kids books at only $5.
- Christian Music CDs at only $3.99.
- When Calls The Heart Season 3 is only $5!
Christian books is THE place for Christian books - for less. They literally have every genre you can think of, as well as Bibles, music CDs, movies, and decor! They are an online only store and from my experience, they ship quite quickly.
- Many items for under $20.
- Journaling Bibles up to 73% off.
- 50% NIV Bibles.
- Most Christian fiction books under $10.
- Devotionals for under $10.
- All Christian movies and music CDs on sale and most are under $10.
We are all familiar with Target. Target in my opinion does not have the best black friday book sales. But it's worth checking out. :)
- 50% off a select list of books.
Books-A-Million is another store I haven't personally shopped at. But it's similar to the model of Half Priced Books.
- Buy three comic or graphic novels and get the fourth one for free.
- Buy one get one free- autographed editions.
- Extra 10% off for members.
Book Depository is very popular among the book blogger and youtube community because of the cheap (I mean cheap) book prices. Book prices add up everyone!
- Everyday Book Depository will be giving the very best prices on their top-selling titles plus some huge offers on the biggest bestsellers. Check out the website each day for a brand new selection of books with massive money off deals.
Alright, I hope that helped you narrow down to which stores you would like to shop at for a good book deal!
Need help with planning and deciding on what books to exactly purchase? I created a worksheet that will help you list out what books you would like and then narrow down to which exact ones you will get based on your budget. We all need to stick to a budget! ;)
Download your worksheet- HERE!
If any additional deals are advertised as the week continues, I will be updating this post. So please check back again later this week!
Do you go Black Friday shopping? If so, share where you go shopping for on the big day! Also, if you decide to get a few books, what ones will you be getting?
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!