This weekend for those that are in the U.S. it's Memorial Day Weekend. It is the weekend that kicks off the summer season. Summer is the perfect season to go outside and read.
This summer there are so many good books coming out I can't contain my excitement. Many of these books will be featured here either on the blog or my Instagram so stay tuned!
I have broken down what is coming out by month so you can make a TBR list for this summer. If I included the descriptions of each book, this post would be a mile long so I have linked each book to Amazon so that you can read the synopsis and pre-order if you desire to.
*From Left to Right
- The Captured Bride by Michelle Griep
- The Road to Magnolia Glen by Pam Hillman
- More Than Meets the Eye by Karen Witemeyer
- King's War by Jill Williamson
- Just Let Go by Courtney Walsh
- Engraved on the Heart by Tara Johnson
- A Rebel Heart by Beth White
- A Daring Venture by Elizabeth Camden
- When Through Deep Waters by Rachelle Dekker
- What Blooms From Dust by James Markert
- The House at Saltwater Point by Colleen Coble
- The Hope of Azure Springs by Rachel Fordham
- The Best of Intentions by Susan Anne Mason
- Songs of Blackbird Mountain by Joanne Bischof
- River to Redemption by Ann H Gabhart
- Minding the Light by Suzanne Woods Fisher
- Her Fear by Shelley Shepard Gray
- In This Moment by Karen Kingsbury
- In Dreams Forgotten by Tracie Peterson
- Caught by Surprise by Jen Turano
- Auschwitz Lullaby by Mario Escobar
- The Hope Jar by Wanda Brunstetter
- The Daughters of Lancaster County by Wanda Brunstetter
- The Patriot Bride by Kimberley Woodhouse
- Thief of Corinth by Tessa Afshar
Whew, that is a long list of books! I hope you found some good books to read this summer. Have fun reading! And enjoy the summer weather!
What books did you put on your TBR?